10.16.2009

trust me, life is grand!


Today was awesome in so many ways!
My aunt and I went to UCF's on campus library so I could get some work done for

AP English class (citing information) .
I deff. got alotttttttt done and I have 4 out of 6 sources now :)

Thennnnnnn we went to the UCF store and since she is

an alumni of the Engineering School of UCF she bought a t-shirt and shorts ...
Now to the good part !!!!


We went to H&M omggggggggggg i was super super


super super super super super exciteddddddddd !

She ended up buying me the below:




^^ "bandaid" skirt thingyyyy i digged it , it looked super cute on meeeeeee ! "]


( I snagged the online pic because my camera was taking the worst pics SMH )





^^ My aunt pointed this dress/shirt thingy out and I tried it onnnnnnn



It looks awe_sum on me! I love ittttttttttttt !





^^ Last but not least I got these weird-ish leggings


that were the first thing I picked up wen I walked in.


Idk wat attracted me to them I just liked them lol.


-- Today was a beautiful experience , me and my aunt talked about a lot .


I feel like i'm growing up and its an interesting feeling lol


I love my lifeeeeeee woot woot!


& lastly! I got the H&M Magazine .....!!!!!!!!


** If you are Kamar or Stefane you know how obsessed I am with


it lol . Here's the cover:





Alldone :)
God is love !


2 comments:

  1. awwwh. it's a beautiful experience when you know you're growing up, and you're okay with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yep yep i really like that skirt ive been looking for one, sounds like you have a great day,

    ReplyDelete