1.01.2010

i swear i would fall in love w. you if i met you today : )



Wow, the first day of 2010 hmmmm. I wonder what this yr. will bring yet I'm totally looking forward to what this yr. may welcome into my life. All the memories I'm leaving behind in 2009 definitely have made me realize exactly who I am today on January 1st, 2010.


Therefore the people I adore and cherish definitely hold a place in my 17 year old heart and nevertheless always will NO MATTER WHAT.. Upon entering another year I find it interesting that people are making new year resolutions that are impossible for them to accomplish. My resolution is to simply mature a bit more emotionally and to also do the best I can during the last six months of my high school education.



Each of my friends have influenced me in a different way through our friendships I have grown and come to understand what friends are for. Its rare that you are blessed with friends who are always there for you through thick and thin.



Renee', Marshay, Jashari, Kamar, Gabby, Stefanie, Qaree, Fae, Billy,Michelle, etc.


--Thanks for being there for me and always being there to cheer me up when Im in one of my moods lol , and also I will always love you !

2 comments:

  1. nice post, love :)

    believe it or not--
    you've made some change in my life. i sorta aspire to be the person who you seem to be. although, we don't talk much (i deff. deff. deff. want to change that), you inspire me and i look up to you from afar. just your attitude and the sense of comfort i feel around you makes me want to be a better person. & trust me, i definitely don't get that vibe from everybody. anyway, ms lady, continue to be who you are and even better yourself. one day, you're gonna save lives-- one way or another. i feel it. hope 2010 brings continued success :)

    ReplyDelete