9.18.2009

My heart skipped a beat the first time we kissed...

So i'm just sitting here listening to Look Up at the Stars by Kid Cudi and it made me think of my significant other.
He's just so amazing everytime I think about him I smile and think of the last time I saw him.
I wish that I could see him more often but hey I can do it ")
I wish UNF was in Orlando sometimes lol.
I miss him A LOT, i kinda
think about it sometimes
throughout the day at
school "/ but
i just have to think HAPPY THOUGHTS :)

Photobucket

So this posting is dedicated to everything I love about my life its
just a bunch of random things floating in my mind :)
Enjoy.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

I think KanYe & Amber Rose are so adorable in every way possible .

I can't say their relationship is perfect yet what they have is beautiful ")



PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wowwww; Betsey Johnson is suchhhhh a major inspiration to me.

She isnt afraid to go against the norms to express herself; that is my idea of a job that

seems like doing your hobby every day you wake up!

Her jewelry and purses are my current obsessions ")

Her creations are all wonderful !!!!

**More for later; gotta get dressed for the football gameeee "]

No comments:

Post a Comment