9.02.2009

Through the looking glass,

Yesterday was my moms bday , it was a beautiful day all in all she cried at work from the flowers me and my sis sent to her job ....




We (my sis, my aunt, and I ) took her out to a restaurant called BB Kings inside was a rebirth of the blues galore ! Their was a live band with talented singers on stage singing old school . A song was dedicated to my mom :) They had the most delicious food possible!!!! My mom enjoyed herself as you can see l0l . Thats what the night was about and my little sis had fun too :)








** Totally forgot to mention BB Kings had beautiful artwork of musical legends throughout the restaurant area on the tables and all over the walls :D , these pics were taken outside .







"]

2 comments:

  1. aww your mum! sweet :-) and that food place sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww looks fun, i like your jeans, tell you mom i said happy b-day

    ReplyDelete